There are currently no core vacancies at The Workshop. You can check our Freelance and Volunteer tabs for other opportunities. If you would like more information, please contact us on email@example.com
CASUAL FRONT OF HOUSE ASSISTANT
0 hrs, paid at Living Wage rate appropriate for age
Based on the busy reception desk, the post holder will be the face of the organization both in and outside of normal office hours. You will
greet building users, answer enquiries in person, via email and on the telephone and maintain a ‘can-do’ attitude at all times. Alongside
reception and general administrative duties, you will be a key player in our sales and marketing plan, taking a proactive approach to
promoting the building, our activities and upselling wherever possible.
ARTS ENGAGEMENT WORKER
£19,000 – £24,000 pa (fixed term)
We are looking for a passionate and motivated individual to take on the role of Arts Engagement Worker here at The Workshop.
The Arts Engagement Worker will support participants of all ages. But predominantly children, young people and families who experience barriers to engagement to access the programme of creative activities that take place in The Workshop, Kings Lynn and in our community. This will include delivering sessions, mentoring and in session support.
Deadline: Friday 10 February 2023, 5pm
Interviews: Monday 20th February 2023
We have no freelance vacancies at the moment, but if you’re interested in working with us and have experience of teaching or training in the performing arts, please send us your CV and a note about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
We don’t currently have any volunteer opportunities at The Workshop.
The Garage are always on the lookout for freelance tutors and casual technicians.
Find out more about The Garage.
The Workshop has a commitment to staff well-being, and has worked with the Thriving Workplaces team, Norfolk’s free workplaces health provider commissioned by Norfolk County Council to help us build a happier and healthier workforce.
- We encourage appropriate requests for Flexitime working to suit staff and their job
- We encourage appropriate request to work remotely and work from home to suit staff and their job
- We encourage staff to take part in a participatory/exercise class as part of working hours, for free.
- We encourage staff to watch shows at The Workshop as part of their working hours, as a minimum a member of staff and a guest can have a complementary ticket to shows as ‘walk-ins’.
- Where possible we will make a CoL increase each year of at least 0.5%, to be reviewed every September.
- We offer a half hour paid lunchbreak for staff
- We encourage staff to eat their lunch away from their desk, they can do this in any of our vacant spaces – just leave it clean and tidy afterwards